CON29DW – Drainage and Water Search – In brief
The CON29DW search, commonly referred to as the Drainage or Drainage and Water Search is a search carried out by the sewerage and water undertaker for the Property. The search reveals a lot of useful information in relation to the water connection, foul and surface water drainage.
Not sure who your water and sewerage undertaker is? Check out this useful map or go to http://www.water.org.uk/consumers/find-your-supplier
Each undertaker has their own official CON29DW provider;
- Yorkshire water; Safe move
- Northumbrian Water; Northumbrian Property Solutions
- United Utilities; Direct from their website
- Severn Trent Services; Severn Trent Searches
- Dwy Cymru Welsh Water; Direct from their website portal
- Anglian Water; Geodesys
- South West Water; Source for Searches
- Wessex water; Wessex Searches
- Thames Water; Thames Water Property Searches
- Southern Water; Direct from their website
Not sure of the right search provider for the Property location? Use the great useful tool on the Con29DW website here. Type in a postcode and it will tell you the correct place to request an official CON29DW search from.
For an example CON29DW search check this out from the SafeSearch website here